• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Looking into a new Fox

Ford1288

Donator
Hey guys, so I have been looking at replacing my red Fox for a couple months now and really havent found what I have been looking for. I just found this 4 eye in LA and am really interested. 120K on the car, 20K on motor. 1 year old paint. Needs a radio and interior work. I love the uniqueness, its just not something you see often. What are your opinions? I plan on looking at it tomorrow.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/2161473908.html

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Looks very clean I just dont like vert foxes. But if hard top I would pick it up in a heart beat

Ford1288

Donator
Haha, E I am going to sell the Red one or hopefully keep it in the family.

Phil im not completely sold on the convertible either. I will see how it looks in person. I do want a convertible, just dont know how a four eye with a saleen body kit will look. I love all the work done to it already, especially the brakes. If in fact it is perfectly smog legal and I can be happy with the interior I think I will have a fun unique street mustang.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
If I stood in SD i would buy a convertible. I drove one of my buddies a few years back and it was cool.

Ford1288

Donator
Seller failed to contact me back with pictures and stuff so im over it. Onto the next find.

Ford1288

Donator
What I really want is a 96-98 cobra, but they have been hard to find in good condition and not crazy overpriced.