• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mississippi chapter

2011GT500

Hey guys its been along time since I have been on here. nice to see all the guys still hanging around! I have thought long and hard and now that I have finally slowed down. I am starting to form the foundation of the central Mississippi Wickedstangs chapter. hopefully I can start up a club that mirrors the values of the SD chapter and something that the central MS area needs.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Good to see you back on. Was wondering what happened to you. Congratulations and wishing you many success in getting the Mississippi chapter started.

2011GT500

yeah I got out of the navy came home got married bought a house car shows and bouncing between clubs with no values so decide to make a stand

2011GT500

It's not going to be a walk in the park but I plan on expanding this great club into a state that has a lot of potential. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. I have a vp and sec in mind that are great candidates so hopefully soon there will be a tap for Mississippi soon

2011GT500

I don't mind the work at all, ordered my window banner today got a car show with a good group Saturday, so we are using that as our meeting for questions and comments and opinions for the new club.

2011GT500

one more step closer. now the chapter will begin to build thanks for the support. put a fresh window banner on the cobra today and forgot how good it looked. we are excited to get it started.