• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

monthly meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

topless

Birthday party with a bunch of Mustangs. What more can a 5 year old ask for.

:D J/K. Happy 5th birthday to your son from the San Diego Chapter.
Thanks for the birthday wishes for him. He would love to be around the cars. He is already a gear. But you know got to do a party for the family.

Just a reminder. It this sat at the new sonic. I've talked to the manager and he's giving us a 10% discount of anything we order for the meeting or club members.

anderson sonic not clemson. Its where the old dairy queen is. Right across from best buy. Call me if you have questions or anything. 704-9260 Thanks ~BRyan

Tammy

Thanks Bry just finished cleaning up the Mach was bringing the GT had a change of mind lol..I will program your digits to my cell see you there we head'n out now dude... until thennn

Tammy

I hate it was like that!!

With all that going on.. I see why they all didnt show up.. I will catch yall next meeting it was nice to meet you Dennis & melissa,, Melissa I seen your car you go girl!! xoxxo Tammy:hello:

Tammy

I might have to unconver the Mac Daddy car yall aint seen and bring her to a meeting she 's so bad we dont photograph her( since we found it as a screen saver on a site some one got it out of my files with the tag showing long story)...the less people know about her the better...lmao lmao

Tammy

No we were out Front, Dennis, melissa,Bryan heather,me & Scott...wasnt hiding..just 2 stangs there their cobra &my mach1

We're prolly gonna have the meeting at Quaker Steak & Lube in greenville next sunday (7-12) at 5:00. Does this sound good to everyone?
Heres a pic i took tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.