• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustangweek 2011

mustangtim

South Carolina
Its time again to start planning for Mustangweek. This is a week long Mustang event that includes a open track event, a drag night, a car show, a cruise in, and a whole lot more. The dates are 7/19 - 7/23. You can get more info at www.mustangweek.com. I cant wait, I had a great time last year.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Tim I am going to see if I can maybe make this if the weather permits. I may go home and cruise along with my sister and brother in law.

mustangtim

South Carolina
I am staying at the Holiday Sands South again this year. I have found out about another drag strip close to Myrtle Beach. So I may be able to hit the dragstrip more that just one night. I know its only february, but I am already thinking about july. I cant wait for Mustangweek 2011!!!!!

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
I have plans on taking TWO, thats right 2. I have gotten a mustang for my wife. I will be posting up pics this weekend. Its a white v6. Ive only had it a week now, but have changed sooo much in a week.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Phil I just noticed why is your signature so dang big:)
6sSLM.jpg

bonesgt

I won't be able to make it for the whole week, but do plan on making the cruise-in on Saturday. I'll be doing this the same week.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G9qSXKhlqo
Shane brother, we will have to hook up on Saturday for sure!!!! I think everyone will know when I get there....we will be rolling in 12 or so mustangs still covered with the Rally decals on the cars..hehehe

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I won't be able to make it for the whole week, but do plan on making the cruise-in on Saturday. I'll be doing this the same week.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G9qSXKhlqo
Shane brother, we will have to hook up on Saturday for sure!!!! I think everyone will know when I get there....we will be rolling in 12 or so mustangs still covered with the Rally decals on the cars..hehehe

wow, that looks and sounds awesome..

mustangtim

South Carolina

Bones, we will be looking for you on saturday. The cruise in on saturday is always a lot of fun.

mustangtim

South Carolina
I will be doing theSN95 cruise again this year. We did the SN95 cruise for the first time last year. We had a good turn out for the short time we had to get the word out. This year we are going get the word out a lot sooner. The cruise will be on the saturday of the cruise inn. We meet up and cruise to the cruise inn. I will post up the time & meeting place when everything is worked out.