• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustangweek 2011

GlassGT

I will be going but just for the first day or two. I'd like to cruise down with a group if I can. Are you guys planning to run together? I still need to book a room too. Any suggestions?

mustangtim

South Carolina
T
I will be going but just for the first day or two. I'd like to cruise down with a group if I can. Are you guys planning to run together? I still need to book a room too. Any suggestions?
There is not a run down together planned. As far as where to stay, a bunch of are staying at the Holliday Sands South. I hope you can make it, we will definately do a Wicked Stangs meet up!

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
We will be Leaving at 5am tuesday morning. Trying to be The heat, as Tim has no Ac. If you wanna meet up, post in here. We will keep this thread updated with a meeting spot. I can Wait for The beach.

mustangtim

South Carolina
WickedStangs MustangWeek Meet Up, we are planning on meeting after the burnout contest on wed July 20th, around 9:30. The place to be deternanded .

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
It Was.nice to run into glassGt The first place we stopped at on in myrtle beach. (Walmart) How does neeting at a puta-putt place sound.
If you can text me glassgt we can come up with a Good place tonight. 864-704-9260

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
2011-07-19_19-13-02_304.jpg
our room from The beach

mustangtim

South Carolina
We are having a great time at MustangWeek! We made a few laps around Myrtle Beach Speedway yesterday, we are going to hit the dragstrip today!

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
WOW, that is awesome. The East Coast knows how to have a Mustang Event. We are lucky to have a two day event out here in California.