• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MVTW Volunteer's Meeting

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, Its getting close to the event time.. And we need to have a meeting for the Volunteers.. We want to make sure you all know what is going to happen.. Also need to get you your shirts sizes.

All, please try and make it.

Place: Emilio's House
Date: April 3, 2010
Time: 2:30PM

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Barona, is having an event...

NEXT RACE:SAT, APRIL 3, 2010
TEST & TUNE GAMBLER GRUDGE SATURDAY, APRIL 3, 2010
First Night Race of the Season!!!

We may take a drive up there so you can see it live....

I will call Don see if we can get in Free..

Thanks
Emilio

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Alright guys just got thru talking with Don and we are good to go.. I need a list of all the volunteers..

spdpilot

ahhhhh....I already posted about this event. But everyone seems to be going to Fontana to run. Not sure how many of your Volunteers are going to be available for this.

I have decided to go to barona....so I will be there racing

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
spdpilot. I was going to go to Fontana but I think I will join you. I wanted to see how my car would do in 1/4 but there is always another day. I think I will stick around here and
see how it acts at barona on new tune. I can meet you there if you like or maybe we can get together with the other guys going out and make a cruise out of it... hit sonic on the way our or way back

spdpilot

spdpilot. I was going to go to Fontana but I think I will join you. I wanted to see how my car would do in 1/4 but there is always another day. I think I will stick around here and
see how it acts at barona on new tune. I can meet you there if you like or maybe we can get together with the other guys going out and make a cruise out of it... hit sonic on the way our or way back

Nice! Thanks! Great to have someone actually acknowledge my posts. I appreciate it. We always have fun racing. I will do the chasing as usual.

I am up in Oceanside, I have tossed out the offer to cruise with anyone who wants to go. If Sonic is anything east of Barona, I don't know if I can make it that far east.

I even offered to bring my propane BBQ if anyone is interested, but no one commented. The offer is still open.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Nice! Thanks! Great to have someone actually acknowledge my posts. I appreciate it. We always have fun racing. I will do the chasing as usual.

I am up in Oceanside, I have tossed out the offer to cruise with anyone who wants to go. If Sonic is anything east of Barona, I don't know if I can make it that far east.

I even offered to bring my propane BBQ if anyone is interested, but no one commented. The offer is still open.

I answered in your other post. Thought that was more appropriate. I don't know know how many are going but I will be at the Barona date. I'm down for the BBQ but not sure what other think about it.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
sounds good, Start posting what your bringing..

I bring some Carne Asada and Tortillas and Salsa:)

spdpilot

I just wanted to make it clear....as I looked at this thread in more detail. I am going to the Barona Race.... not Emilio's house...LOL

I assumed we were all talking about ending up at Barona.

I am bringing my Propane BBQ. I am going to offer lunch/dinner to anyone going up Racing or Volunteers at the track. I am not sure who all is going, but I will bring TWO dozen hamburgers, a package of hotdogs, buns for all, cheese, etc..... If you guys want to bring your own for some special to cook or if you don't think thats enough, please do. BBQ is open to all.

I know food will get you guys to show up. LOL

AND BTW....I will volunteer this saturday to be racer that you guys can use to train volunteers. I won't go where you tell me and I can ignore all instructions. Haha!

blackstallion06

Donator
I think you guys should come out and watch the races as well. That way you can plan where your setting up ect... Emilio can try to explain what is exactly going on in staging lanes and cars lining up

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I just wanted to make it clear....as I looked at this thread in more detail. I am going to the Barona Race.... not Emilio's house...LOL

I assumed we were all talking about ending up at Barona.

I am bringing my Propane BBQ. I am going to offer lunch/dinner to anyone going up Racing or Volunteers at the track. I am not sure who all is going, but I will bring TWO dozen hamburgers, a package of hotdogs, buns for all, cheese, etc..... If you guys want to bring your own for some special to cook or if you don't think thats enough, please do. BBQ is open to all.

I know food will get you guys to show up. LOL

AND BTW....I will volunteer this saturday to be racer that you guys can use to train volunteers. I won't go where you tell me and I can ignore all instructions. Haha!

I think you guys should come out and watch the races as well. That way you can plan where your setting up ect... Emilio can try to explain what is exactly going on in staging lanes and cars lining up

Both of you need to go back to the beginning of the thread and help dicepher the mess you all did:)

blackstallion06

Donator
I think you should have the meeting at the track or a common place then head out to track to explain things better ect. Its up to you

spdpilot

Barona, is having an event...

NEXT RACE:SAT, APRIL 3, 2010
TEST & TUNE GAMBLER GRUDGE SATURDAY, APRIL 3, 2010
First Night Race of the Season!!!

We may take a drive up there so you can see it live....

I will call Don see if we can get in Free..

Thanks
Emilio

I think my confusion started with this post

spdpilot

Alright guys just got thru talking with Don and we are good to go.. I need a list of all the volunteers..

And this made me think your meeting was going to be at barona for sure

Anyways.... I am going to Barona racing. Not sure what all the volunteers HERE are doing, but this is where I will be, a few others from WickedStangs, and the food I am bringing and BBQ. I have backed down the food to just those who have said they are coming to Barona in the other thread. The BBQ is still open to whoever wants to cook something on it. Come join us after whatever you guys are doing, which it would appear..... I have no clue really, sorry for any confusion. I know all you guys talk all the time, I only have the forum to figure out what is happening. Come on up if you want.

Glen

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Alright let me explain this again :) Volunteers are meeting at my house to drive down to Barona.... Exactly what was posted....:)

All CARS WELCOME!!!
TEST & TUNE LANES OPEN NIGHT!!

Gates Open: 2 pm
Tech: 3 pm
RACE: 4 pm - 10 pm

SPECTATORS: $10, Youth $5, Kids 10-under FREE!!!

$40 to RACE