• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

new headlights

dundonrl

yesterday, after getting my taxes back, decided that I wanted to upgrade my headlights.. I'd gone from the OEM headlights, to Sylvania Silverstar Ultras and while they were good, not good enough (not after having had a couple cars with HID's) well, I was looking around SVTP, and came across HIDguy, went to his website www.hidguy.net and was getting ready to place my order when I noticed that his phone number was a 619 area code.

So.. I grab my cell phone and give him a call. After a few minutes of talking I told him that I wanted the bi-xenon kit that was plug and play for the Mustangs that take the 9007 bulbs. I was thinking that it would be shipped (pain in the butt, since that has to go through the military mail system) but agreed instead to meet him in person in Chula Vista. Got my HID's from him, installed (need to mount the ballasts better than what they are now) and WOW.. I'm diggin my headlights, they make the Silverstar Ultras look like a candle, I think that it should be a crime that all new cars aren't equipped with HID's, and make me remember how much I enjoyed having them on my past vehicles.

oh, they are 5000K temperature so, a very white light.. I think the next thing I'll do is get the HID fog lights for it as well..

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i love HID's. how much did you pay if you dont mind me askin. i got my headlights and fogs on my denali done for 140, 55W 8000k temp. i love em too. i'll post some pics too when i get my new white LED turnsignals and daytime running lights in the mail