• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW HERE? INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Hello all, My name is Anthony and I own a '14 MCA in DIB (Renee) . I live in more and this is my 3rd stang and I'm enjoying it more and more everyday. Hopefully I will see some of you around town! I was also wondering if any of you guys know are reputable place I can get gears installed without paying a crazy install fee?

Attachments

TB65

Hello All. I"m new to this site and looking forward to figuring it all out. I live in OKC and have a '65. I've named her my Mistress that way I can take her and my fiance' out at the same time. I would like to chat with some people about maybe a body/restoration shop in the OKC area. I drive my pony quite often but there is a growing list of things I would like/need to have addressed. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hello All. I"m new to this site and looking forward to figuring it all out. I live in OKC and have a '65. I've named her my Mistress that way I can take her and my fiance' out at the same time. I would like to chat with some people about maybe a body/restoration shop in the OKC area. I drive my pony quite often but there is a growing list of things I would like/need to have addressed. Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome. I'm sure one of the OKC guys will chime in soon and get you hooked up. Hope to run into you soon. I will be in the area tooling around in a few weeks.

Taker73044

Hi my name is David I live in the Harrah, Ok area. I have a 95 gt 5.0 that I just bought. This is the forth Mustang I have owned. It is in no way a work of art but it is a work in progress. I am looking to join a local club. Mostly to exchange ideas and posibly in the future do shows and other events with. A little about me I just got off active duty Army. I am married with 5 kids 2 which are already moved out. I heard about Wicked Stangs by a decal on the back of someones car.

Attachments

Last edited:

alaninsd1

Hi my name is David I live in the Harrah, Ok area. I have a 95 gt 5.0 that I just bought. This is the forth Mustang I have owned. It is in no way a work of art but it is a work in progress. I am looking to join a local club. Mostly to exchange ideas and posibly in the future do shows and other events with.
Welcome:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hi my name is David I live in the Harrah, Ok area. I have a 95 gt 5.0 that I just bought. This is the forth Mustang I have owned. It is in no way a work of art but it is a work in progress. I am looking to join a local club. Mostly to exchange ideas and posibly in the future do shows and other events with. A little about me I just got off active duty Army. I am married with 5 kids 2 which are already moved out. I heard about Wicked Stangs by a decal on the back of someones car.
welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.