• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New member current Car project pics

Jon Roush

Hello everybody, for those of you who don't know me my name is Jonathan a.k.a Jon Roush and i am with the San Diego Stangs Car club. I own an 08 428R Roush mustang #38 of 200. My car is currently getting modified. Here are some quick pics of the current status of the build. I am looking for what people have to say so please let me kno what you guys think. All comments/suggestions/opinions appreciated. BTW Thanks Emilio, my wouldn't have been coming out the way its doing so to if it weren't for you. Really appreciate it bro.

The pics

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Welcome!!

If I am not mistaken, HP2 and I saw your car out at DG Customs on Wensday.

Jon Roush

...More

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

Still not done yet obviously, need rocker stripes painted a long with other stuff... including the door handles hahah.

Jon Roush

thats some good lookin paint man!

Thanks, i wanted a bright but dark red at the same time. Didnt really want the paint to look to on the maroon side. Just wanted to be different so i went with a custom red pearl which wouldn't look to over the top and paired it up with a custom black pearl similar to black cherry.

Thanks everybody for your comments. Hope you all are being honest.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Thanks, i wanted a bright but dark red at the same time. Didnt really want the paint to look to on the maroon side. Just wanted to be different so i went with a custom red pearl which wouldn't look to over the top and paired it up with a custom black pearl similar to black cherry.

Thanks everybody for your comments. Hope you all are being honest.

Naw, we all think it's crap and are just feeding you a line of BS!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just kidding man!! It looks real nice!

ears

alright ill be honest,,,,, it could look better.

with door handles and a bumper!! lolol!!!

Jon Roush

Hahah. Thanks for the clarification. Just want real honest opinions . Thanks again for the comments guys.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
It looks good, what bumpers are you putting on it? The stock Roush ones?