• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New members

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome Will. Be sure to see what's going on in the event section or calendar of things going on in San Diego. Come out and meet the rest of the San Diego members.

Ron Gregory

New to this forum. I'm the show director of the Mustangs by the Bay show put on by the Mustang Club of San Diego. Glad to see 10 cars from the club have signed up. You help us meet our goal of 350 cars. Lot's goin on this year. I hope more of you will attend. Keep October 2nd in mind at the Embarcadero Park North. We're having a no host buffet at Casa Guadlajara restaurant on Taylor Oct 1, starts at 5PM...Come join the fun...Ron Gregory

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
New to this forum. I'm the show director of the Mustangs by the Bay show put on by the Mustang Club of San Diego. Glad to see 10 cars from the club have signed up. You help us meet our goal of 350 cars. Lot's goin on this year. I hope more of you will attend. Keep October 2nd in mind at the Embarcadero Park North. We're having a no host buffet at Casa Guadlajara restaurant on Taylor Oct 1, starts at 5PM...Come join the fun...Ron Gregory

Ron,
Sound good.. If you need anything just let us know.. And again welcome..

Ron Gregory

Thanks Emilo, we really appreciate your participation, look forward to see your members...I'll have more information on the buffet if you'd like to attend. I'll have something for raffle gifts and do something more than just the buffet.

Ron

tim burdette

woo im goin fast..oh shit im in the air...not good
hey everyone im tim i have an 01 bullitt. im stationed in San Diego. hoping to have a good time while im stationed here thanks

Ron Gregory

Hi Tim, welcome to San Diego and Thank you for your service. Have you heard about the Mustangs by the Bay show at the Embarcadero park North behind Seaport Village? Depending on your car you'd be in class 2400 or 2500.....We'd really like to see your car there, give you the opportunity to meet more of your fellow and gal Mustangers.....Ron Gregory

Ron Gregory

sounds good what is the date?
October 2, 2011, 7am with trophies presentation beginning at 2PM lasting about 1 1/2 hrs, 150 awards...fabulous setting for a show, on the grass between the Marriott Marina and SD Bay...There are about 10 members of the Wickedstangs coming. Let me know if you'd like an application, deadline is Sept 23rd, after that Day of show if we are not sold out. We have put a limit of 350 cars and we're almost there....Ron Gregory

Ron Gregory

ok well sign me up lol
Give me an e mail address and I can sent you an application or...I'll get Emilio to put one on your event page. I see he has the first page of the application on the event page, just not the registration side. You'll definatly have a good time......Ron Gregory

Ron Gregory

Ron,
Sound good.. If you need anything just let us know.. And again welcome..

Emilio,

Actually you can help me. Is it possible to add the registration side of our flier to your event's section? I see you have the front page of the flier just could use the back page. I can also deliver some fliers for your membership. If you have meetings I'll be glad to show up for a presentation....Thanks in advance for your help.
Ron Gregory

Ron Gregory

Emilio,

Actually you can help me. Is it possible to add the registration side of our flier to your event's section? I see you have the front page of the flier just could use the back page. I can also deliver some fliers for your membership. If you have meetings I'll be glad to show up for a presentation....Thanks in advance for your help.
Ron Gregory

If only I knew how to navigate throught your site...I was able to find it and open it up....my appologies...
Ron

Ron Gregory

Emilio,

Ron Gregory

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Tim, welcome to San Diego. Check out our event section and calendar to see what we have going on. If you can make it out, would be nice to meet you in person. As for the Mustangs by the Bay, its one of the biggest show on the west coast, that's my opinion, and one of the better show. I have not missed one, you'll have a good time. Register and come out if you are able.

Ron Gregory

Hey Ron, good seeing you on here. I'm ready to go, my confirmation letter is in my glove box.
Nice to hear from you Dan...look forward to seeing you and your group...should be a fun time....By the way, Thanks for the tip on the radio show. As it turned out, a club member Jan Wagner is a co[host to the show. We've been getting some good air time...Thanks again for your help....Ron

tim burdette

woo im goin fast..oh shit im in the air...not good
my schedule right now is really packed getting ready to go on another deployment