• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New mentor program

Install Mentor Software

• Hell Ya

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
What it does...
It auto assigns a mentor unless they entered a correct referrer at registration then that person becomes there mentor. The software has an on and off feature for PMing the mentor about his new mentee as well as auto adding the two (mentor and mentee) as friends. You can select what usergroups are able to mentor and from these groups it selects a random person per new user registered to mentor. The software is used more or less as a help and go to person for new users to go to for help and questions. Makes things more personable and a point of contact for users. This will reduce heavy traffic to the owner/admins and spread help through the other groups (moderators and supermods). You can even create your own Mentor group and select from that group. You can also edit the mentor of a user by editing the user in adminCP. There is an option to show the mentee in userCP who there mentor is and a link to their profile.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
What it does...
It auto assigns a mentor unless they entered a correct referrer at registration then that person becomes there mentor. The software has an on and off feature for PMing the mentor about his new mentee as well as auto adding the two (mentor and mentee) as friends. You can select what usergroups are able to mentor and from these groups it selects a random person per new user registered to mentor. The software is used more or less as a help and go to person for new users to go to for help and questions. Makes things more personable and a point of contact for users. This will reduce heavy traffic to the owner/admins and spread help through the other groups (moderators and supermods). You can even create your own Mentor group and select from that group. You can also edit the mentor of a user by editing the user in adminCP. There is an option to show the mentee in userCP who there mentor is and a link to their profile.

Good Lord of the Site! What the he!! are you talking about. Whom am I mentoring and what am I mentoring them on? You know I have a "different" mind wiring so will you please be more specific? AnnnnnnnnD What are the ages of these boys?

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
TMI. Just tell me the bones. My eyes move to fast to take in TMI. Lay it straight. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
'Cuz I don't know what the he!! you are talking about.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
when new user log in you are just helping them post in the right places and helping them with uploading pics and stuff..