• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 2, 2011] Mustangs By The Bay 2011 (San Diego, CA)

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Mustangs By The Bay 2011.jpg Ok, last week I attempted to post this, however I ran into some technical difficulties. This year's Mustangs By The Bay will be Sunday October 2. I have attached the entry form for you to download.

Attachments

• registration2011.pdf
    23.6 KB · Views: 164
I'm assuming my car still belongs in the 05-09 GT Personalized class. I've had some stuff painted and will get my seats installed shortly. Any more upgrades and I'll surely fall into the Modified class, which I'm sure I have no chance of winning in.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I'm entering the nobody cares what those cars look like class. If I only had a Mustang II to enter as well. LOL!! Cant wait, but this post is worse than pre-mature ejaculation.

I saw the class list. California Specials are in the same category as Bullitts and SDS in the Special Edition category. I've already submitted my registration. I contacted Ron from SDMC and he strongly recommended that if you wish to go to MBTB, turn in your registration now as he expects it to sell out well before the 9/23 deadline. As for me, I've realized that my car is now in the Modified Class due to my custom interior.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
This is a great show. Remember to do it WS style and help each other out. I took 3rd for day of show last year. thanks for the votes guys.
I wish I was there this year as well

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Everyone get you registration forms in quickly.. This year they are only taken 350 cars.. The flier is on the first post. I am sending mine in tomorrow.. Get There... The San Diego Mustang Club ask for all Registration to be submitted early this year...

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Registration letter is in hand. I look forward to another great day with all my Mustang budddies.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Bennigan's Grill & Tavern
1760 Camino Del Rio N
San Diego, CA 92108
Time 6:00AM rollout 6:30AM

2K7GTCS

Alright, I'm in! I just missed the Queen Mary show (again), how could I possibly allow myself to miss this one too?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Bennigan's Grill & Tavern
1760 Camino Del Rio N
San Diego, CA 92108
Time 6:00AM rollout 6:30AM