• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 4, 2015] Mustangs By The Bay (San Diego, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Attention All Mustang Fans:

The Mustang Club of San Diego is proud to announce our 36th annual“Mustangs By The Bay”At the same great location!

Embarcadero Marina Park North

Show registration is open and ready for business!

Our theme this year is “Mustang Generations” covering all 6 generations of Mustangs from 1964 ½ to 2015, as well as other models. This year we are moving to a non-concours judging format that promises to be new and exciting, giving everyone an opportunity to be a winner. As always, proceeds from the event will be donated to various charities including the VFW, La Mesa Station’s “Santa at the Ship” event. The day will include trophies, raffle, vendors, displays, music and fun in the sun with our fellow Mustang fans.

Here are the details:

• Sunday, October 4th, 2015 at the Embarcadero Park North, behind Seaport Village (same location as previous years).

• Registration is limited to 350 entrants. No “day of show” entries this year - you must pre-register.

• To register by paper application, click HERE and print the PDF application. Directions on where to mail the application and check are listed in the application.

• OR - Visit our website at www.sdmustangclub.com and register online with a credit card.

We are expecting this event to sell out! So REGISTER EARLY!

The non-profit, Mustang Club of San Diego wishes to thank you for your interest and support!

SEE YOU AT THE SHOW!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Sounds like how they did it at the Greatest Show On Turf. Required to have certain items for points. I think that's more fair. A point system. Although it's still somewhat dependant on judgement, but it's more fair and consistent what is being judged.

Just got my confirmation letter. I'm in 05-14 Modified Class. I'm surprised they didn't separate the 05-09 from 10-14 classes. That means there's going to be a LOT of stangs to be judged in this class. I'm #5M15.
Also, last day to register is September 23. There will be NO day-of-show registration. Once you miss the deadline, that's it so get your registrations in and don't forget to put "Wicked Stangs" down as club affiliation.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ive never been to this can some one fill me in? My cars not really modified to be in a contest lol but I do want to go to check it out.

It doesn't matter if its modified or not. They have a stock class. This is the show we talked about at the meeting. If you don't enter into any other show, this is the one you want to be in. Its a nice venue and a lot of opportunity for some great pictures afterward. I highly recommend you register and go. This would be a good first show to be in.

Victoria Anderson

I'm excited! I registered last week at the same time I joined this club. I, too, don't know what I'm doing... I just wanna go to meet people and see the SEA of Stangs!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm excited! I registered last week at the same time I joined this club. I, too, don't know what I'm doing... I just wanna go to meet people and see the SEA of Stangs!

You will love this show, great location. We usually will get one of the gazebo near the show stage and hang out there.

As for the time we meet up to cruise to the show together, it usually around 6-6:30am, but keep an eye on this post for meeting time as the date gets closer. You will love this show.

@ST3RL1NGY3LLOW

Victoria Anderson

You will love this show, great location. We usually will get one of the gazebo near the show stage and hang out there.

As for the time we meet up to cruise to the show together, it usually around 6-6:30am, but keep an eye on this post for meeting time as the date gets closer. You will love this show.

@ST3RL1NGY3LLOW
Once again! Wealth of information! I'm loving this! Please be sure to introduce yourself to me! I owe you a Starbucks!