• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 7, 2012] Mustangs By The Bay (San Diego, Ca 92101)

Jesse

Donator
Hahaha!! Good one Jesse! But yea, you all will now be able to hear my car now. lol I was getting restless after waiting about two years, but I finally dropped the 2k on the exhaust. I hope it was worth it!:cold:
Nice bro excited for you! It's a pretty damn amazing feeling to really hear your car for the first time, and with the other exhaust mod you had done previously not panning out the way you wanted, it's gonna be friggin awesome to hear that v8! Wish I could be there to hear it fire up the first time!

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Today I got the car fixed and drives better then ever, I'm all set and ready to go tomorrow. See all u guys tomorrow morning.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
This year's event will be held on October 7th, 2012 at the Embarcadero Marina Park in downtown San Diego.

We will once again show up to support this local show in large number as we have in the past.

We will meet at the Starbucks Mission Valley at 7:00 AM and roll out at 7:30 AM. The Starbucks is located across the street from Macy's Mission Valley. The address is: 1620 Camino De La Reina, San Diego 92108.

Registration and additional information can be found at: http://www.sdmustangs.com/ Registration will be available later this year.

just bought a Sony Cybershot point and shoot camera and gonna bring it tomorrow instead of my DSLR. you don't need a DSLR to take good pictures.

Can't wait to see how my truck looks with the beautiful bay in the background and my new wiper cowl.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
just bought a Sony Cybershot point and shoot camera and gonna bring it tomorrow instead of my DSLR. you don't need a DSLR to take good pictures.

Can't wait to see how my truck looks with the beautiful bay in the background and my new wiper cowl.

yes you do :eek:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
What a day!!! Beautiful day. We had 24 cars at the show and took home 13 trophies, 6 were for first place. Great representations from all you fine members. Thank you. Congrats to all the winners. Photos will be posted whenever the photographers get to posting them.

Reactions: Red

Sick06Stang

The one you love to hate!!
Once again.... good to see you all again and say say Hello. Congrats to all of you who took trophies home. :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Ron Gregory

Danny and all the guys and gals of the Wicked Stangs,

Congrats to all the winners and those that came to give support to the MBSD club and the charities we represent. I my book you are all winners. My appologies for miss stating the number of club members in attendence. Double of the nearest club...

I didn't get a chance to meet & greet all of you, there just didn't seem to be enough time in the day. We or I appreciate your praises and welcome your comments. It's a constant struggle to have everything come together for your enjoyment. At the end of the day, it's all about the people that own these beautiful cars. Without you we wouldn't have the show. You made it all possible. Hope we can do it again next year...

Again, "THANKS" for your support, you guys and gals, rock...

Ron Gregory
MCSD

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ron,

Thank you. It was once again an excellent show and we all had a wonderful time. You did a fine job getting this put together, again. You can be sure we will be at this show again next year. Hopefully, with a bigger turnout from our club then this year. Our goal is to be bigger and better then the previous year, just like your's.

We understand you have a lot on your plate yesterday and could see you running around the show. Don't worry about not greeting all of us, we understand. We were exhausted just watching you run around. LOL! Again, thank you for putting on a wonderful show. You will have our support again next year. Once you have the date, let us know and we will plaster it on this forum again.

Ron Gregory

Ron,

Thank you. It was once again an excellent show and we all had a wonderful time. You did a fine job getting this put together, again. You can be sure we will be at this show again next year. Hopefully, with a bigger turnout from our club then this year. Our goal is to be bigger and better then the previous year, just like your's.

We understand you have a lot on your plate yesterday and could see you running around the show. Don't worry about not greeting all of us, we understand. We were exhausted just watching you run around. LOL! Again, thank you for putting on a wonderful show. You will have our support again next year. Once you have the date, let us know and we will plaster it on this forum again.

Danny,

Next years show is October 6, 2013...
Board elections are next month, not sure I'll be doing the show with out some changes...way too much work...
Ron

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Danny,

Next years show is October 6, 2013...
Board elections are next month, not sure I'll be doing the show with out some changes...way too much work...
Ron
:( you did an outstanding job... Want to help us with Mustangs vs the World :)

Ron Gregory

Emilio,

Thanks for the offer, not knowing when it is I'm unable to commit. I'm still recovering from a 6hr surgery although I still get around...Maybe we can talk about it, sounds interesting...not quite sure what you had in mind.
I was just re-elected to be the 2013 MBTB show chairman...must be a gluttin for punishment...
Ron