• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Possible new wicked stang

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
My buddy is trying to buy this
98 cobra
stock block, stock crank, manly rods and pistons, stock heads, upgraded fule system with a procharger, t-56 trans, baer brakes
440rwhp on a mustang dyno
IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

crossbreedgt

very nice.. judging from the gauge cluster it seems its not really a cobra.. or just has an aftermarket bezel and relocated (upgraded) tach.. make sure he knows if its a GT or Cobra lol

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
The tach is the only thing that is different about the dash. I ran the VIN, and have been around enough cobra's, that I know it is one. The steering wheel is different, its some ******* momo wheel that pitches an airbag lack because it doesnt have one.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
dude wont budge under 14k, and I dont think its worth it, talked my buddy out of it

txmach302

i can somewhat see that how he wouldn't go under that, alot depends on the price though, might be for the best, still nice looking stang though

ASh

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Im curious what he paid for it. he did none of the work, and is basically clueless on the car. For me to get any specs i had to call the shop that built it 4 years ago. Dude bought it as a toy. I asked if it had a/c and he didnt know(doesn't, i eventually found out myself), and when i asked if the heater was hooked up he said "well it blows hot air"

txmach302

i would be worried buyin it from a guy that doesn't know anything about it, that would worrier me that it wasn't taken care of at all.

ASh

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
its ben taken care of, in that he's never driven it. he's had it a year with 1000 miles
his buddy convinced him to buy it
the car itself has 27k on it

txmach302

damn yea i would say it might be worth what he is asking just with all the mods and miles on the stang, i didn't like the vents on the hood, that did throw me off at first, but i would get over it, again i really like that stang alot

ASh

northerncountry

well I have to say that for the price and the mods I think it's worth it with only 27k on the ticker it's got alot of life. Your really only paying for the mods My 2 cents