• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Possible new wicked stang

BassMaster5000

Donator
Pay for the mod's like everyone's saying.. It's a clean car, it will definitely be worth it in the long run. It will basically give you a head start for when the mod bug bites.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
head start? Other than heads and cams there is nothing left to mod... its a built motor, 6 speed swapped, coil overed, big brakes, wheels, body kit, hood. The only mod i see left is putting the interior back together

BassMaster5000

Donator
You know, as well as I do, that even when you done building a car, there is still stuff left to do.. There will always be something else that you will want to add to a car.. heads, cams, a small shot, a different blower, line locks, meth injections, e.t.c. who knows, all I'm saying, is that once you get addicted to working on a car, there is always something else that you can do to it to make it faster/look better/preform better.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
I guess my point was, that maybe the case for hardcore guys, the guy buying the car isnt like that