• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Private track rental **Any San Diego, CV or Inland Empire want to race Fontana 1/4mi?

Tommy

A buddy of mine from the LA area is getting a group of Mustang enthusiats together for a private track day at Fontana. No other events that day, only those participating will be running that day.

Daily rental is approximately $5500 and so far he has 30 commited racers. We have been invited to join. If you are interested and would be able to commit to approximately $100, please reply in this thread. The more participants that we get together, the lower the per-person fee is. Keep in mind, since no other events will be held on this day, many more runs are likely

Details are still being worked out. Spectator fee can possibly be applied towards lowering the driver fee. That's TBD later.

The date is not set yet, however this will take place later this year

More info to follow......

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Sounds like it would be a good time for grudge matches

Lordgufi

just remember guys at this track. power adders that did not come on the car stock will require a fire jacket! ( yes Superchargers included )

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yes, I would be interested. Like to see how the car would do on the 1/4. Please keep us updated on this. Thanks, Tom.

Tommy

Bumpity Bump folks!

:bump2:

I need to gauge the interest from this club. Any one else interested in this? I'm working with a buddy to get a idea of how many racers we would have

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
I would be interested, just depends when it is. My next year schedule is pretty packed

spdpilot

just remember guys at this track. power adders that did not come on the car stock will require a fire jacket! ( yes Superchargers included )

Ugh! No money for that! I keep thinking i need to be more safety minded and get a roll cage, fire suit, drive shaft loop, etc.....but wtf, I can buy alot more parts....nah!!

Ford1288

Donator
Depends on when it is. Will be underway ALOT this summer and my car will probably be all apart getting ready for new engine etc