• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Regarding Vendors, Sponsors & Vendor/Sponsor Bashing

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Regarding Vendors, Sponsors & Vendor/Sponsor Bashing:
Attacking a vendor/sponsor on the board is inappropriate and will not be tolerated. If you have a complaint with a vendor/sponsor, you may post the information in the appropriate vendor forum and discuss the facts pertinent to the problem at hand. If you do post on the board about a specific problem involving a vendor/sponsor, please remain calm and state the facts. Do not let emotion cloud the issue at hand, make your thread in the appropriate section, state your case, and be done with it. Harassment will not be tolerated.

Members are free to discuss and even recommend the products and services of non supporting vendors; however non-supporting vendors are not allowed to directly or indirectly advertise their services. The moderators reserve the right to edit or delete posts they deem to violate this rule.

We really hope most situations can be resolved off-line however we will not prohibit a statement of fact. But we will control the thread so as to stop the "Hate" or "Me too" replies these threads often generate.

If the situation resolution seems to be totally unacceptable or completely ignored, you should contact the Vendor directly with your situation. This rule is designed to respect vendor/sponsor business practices, their products, and their pricing.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
No problem E.

But if I read the end correctly, if the outcome is unreasonable they are not to post their dissatisfaction....... just wondering. Thanks.

Gib

Screamin03

There is no need for people to act like children when talking about anybody/shop but this is just lame...

I'm sure that's all I need to say.

M

Mustangcwo

Regarding Vendors, Sponsors & Vendor/Sponsor Bashing:

We really hope most situations can be resolved off-line however we will not prohibit a statement of fact. But we will control the thread so as to stop the "Hate" or "Me too" replies these threads often generate.

I believe this says you can post a statement of fact that you have experienced. Just keep the opinions and hear say to yourself. If you cannot handle it, find another forum.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
im not an adult im a kid!!! and the other are OLD FARTS!!!!!!!!!!!