• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Roush spoiler

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Has anyone ever heard of one of these spoilers cracking? I have a crack on the front of the spoiler closest to the window. I think it looks like where the spoiler bolts down to the trunk. Just wondering if someone has ever heard of a spoiler cracking. I looked at the other side where it is bolted down and you can see a bit of a crease but no crack. Its been on the car since new so wondering if its just old or if its a commen thing.

blackstallion06

Donator
Im not sure. I am going to have the car redone when I go to WA and have a much BIGGER garage to store the car.

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
Has anyone ever heard of one of these spoilers cracking? I have a crack on the front of the spoiler closest to the window. I think it looks like where the spoiler bolts down to the trunk. Just wondering if someone has ever heard of a spoiler cracking. I looked at the other side where it is bolted down and you can see a bit of a crease but no crack. Its been on the car since new so wondering if its just old or if its a commen thing.

maybe it was over torqued when installed

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Phil mine has been on my car and it's fine. I say prob too much speed caused the crack. LOL

Where are you gonna be in Washington, Bremerton? When?

blackstallion06

Donator
We transfer in Dec. Yeah Bremerton. I am going to start a new chapter up there. If things go well up there we are going to finish our time there if not I hear
that the boat is coming back to san diego after the year dry dock. We will see though. I know I will still be on here with to with out a new chapter. That way I can
keep in touch with all the friends I have made here.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
We transfer in Dec. Yeah Bremerton. I am going to start a new chapter up there. If things go well up there we are going to finish our time there if not I hear
that the boat is coming back to san diego after the year dry dock. We will see though. I know I will still be on here with to with out a new chapter. That way I can
keep in touch with all the friends I have made here.

I'm going to Whidbey Island in January. Gonna definately get it going over there. I heard there is already a few mustang clubs out there so i'll see what happens.