• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

San Diego Board?

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
E you said you leaving in December. We need to get the Board set, who is going to Admin the site, and who is going to take care of the car.

Hell, I don't even know who the Board Members are any more! When did Star become Treasure?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Star is not treasure and the board had not convened yet, we are going to wait till Todd and Steve return from Vacation.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I want to be the court Jester.....LOL

I vote HP for the political analyst!!!!! That way we get the "No Holds Barred" version of things. Someone that will call a spade a spade.....if you know what I am talking about.........

Gib

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
"E" I thought your plan was to stay in San Diego? That being said the Race Car will go to "E"'s new house, and he will still be Chapter president. I believe no matter where he goes he will take care of the site. Hope this helps

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
"E" I thought your plan was to stay in San Diego? That being said the Race Car will go to "E"'s new house, and he will still be Chapter president. I believe no matter where he goes he will take care of the site. Hope this helps

Emilio is staying in San Diego. He's going on deployment.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
I will be back on the 22nd, However if we do need to gather and vote on anything I will be checking in online every day plus, Jon knows how I will vote.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Who gets to vote just past board members? I was out at sea last time there was a board meeting I guess.
The only thing I knew was that Todd was V.P. I been in this club since 2004-2005 I would like to at least
have a chance to vote if anything else.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Who gets to vote just past board members? I was out at sea last time there was a board meeting I guess.
The only thing I knew was that Todd was V.P. I been in this club since 2004-2005 I would like to at least
have a chance to vote if anything else.

black we have not a had a board members meeting yet everyone is on vacation right now.. Once we get everyone back we will post and voting will begin.