• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

San Diego Monthly meet??

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Meeting

My point exactly, which is presently on the chat box. Few are actually communicating with each other. This sucks. What is the problem? Everyone forget how to actually interact with each other. I think this is a very sad situation.

Personally, I don't have the time to search threads to find out what is going on.
I vote for the return of the "good ole days". If the club has decided not to have nor encourage a chat box then I say eliminate it. No point in having one if no one is actually communicating with one and all.

Not even one of us likes every single person in the club. So $$$$$$$ what. Get over it.

IMBOC does not have a chat box, that I know of. Cool. That is their format. I ask questions, I get answers. Same for Meguiar's and other clubs too.

I think y'all need to sit in the corner and think about how incredibly foolish losing friends over about some "EarthShattering" difference of opinion. BFD Go chew on a rawhide dog bone if you need to. WE are people with the same interests and such. Why can't we just be friends and get along like we used to????

SO. WhatSup?:rofl::Cry: There is a song by "WAR" named "Why Can't WE BE Friends". Y'all might want to listen to the song and think.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
My point exactly, which is presently on the chat box. Few are actually communicating with each other. This sucks. What is the problem? Everyone forget how to actually interact with each other. I think this is a very sad situation.

Personally, I don't have the time to search threads to find out what is going on.
I vote for the return of the "good ole days". If the club has decided not to have nor encourage a chat box then I say eliminate it. No point in having one if no one is actually communicating with one and all.

Not even one of us likes every single person in the club. So $$$$$$$ what. Get over it.

IMBOC does not have a chat box, that I know of. Cool. That is their format. I ask questions, I get answers. Same for Meguiar's and other clubs too.

I think y'all need to sit in the corner and think about how incredibly foolish losing friends over about some "EarthShattering" difference of opinion. BFD Go chew on a rawhide dog bone if you need to. WE are people with the same interests and such. Why can't we just be friends and get along like we used to????

SO. WhatSup?:rofl::Cry: There is a song by "WAR" named "Why Can't WE BE Friends". Y'all might want to listen to the song and think.

What the hell are you rambling about????? Where the hell are you jumping to conclusion such as you posted. Just because no one is in the chat box you are jumping to the conclusion no one is communicating or don't like each other? Maybe you should figure out why the chat box is been use less. Maybe because we are getting together more often in PERSON, so there is not much use for the chatbox as we see and talk to each other often in person? The chatbox is still a useful option if there is something some people wants to use. Its there. This thread was put up only to ask if there will be a monthly meeting tomorrow. That is all. Plus, if there is information and event to put out, it will be in a thread or in the calendar. They don't need to be search, as you put it. If its new, its on there under new post. It will always be on the calendar.
I'm not trying to jump all over you, Fastsleeper, for your post, but it is real damaging for our image, especially to the new members, but putting up something like that without any research or reasons. It forms an unfounded opinion to the new members that we have problems when there is none. We meet once a week on Wednesday for our weekly get together. We have been to shows almost every weekend for the past couple of months. So in truth, we meet up almost twice a week. Some of us talk to each other on the phone, texting, or even Facebook. So please, don't put up a post like that, when there's no truth to it.