• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 17, 2011] Chillis N' Wheels CarShow (Chula Vista, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
chillis.png

All, Come out and show your support...
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00pm

Mustang Class Trophies
1st Place
2nd Place
3rd Place

Red

Just so you guys know, my wife works at Chili's in eastlake and the manager there knew that her husband( that's me) was in a mustang club. She also knew that we did a St. Judes give back thing at the Chili's on H st last year and wanted to know if we would do the same at the one at eastlake. So it's just not a car show, it's a give back for St. Judes and a car show. The trophies are sponsored by Wicked Stangs and Chili's. There will be a first, second , and third place trophies given out. This is just for us and SD Stangs and anyone else that we invite that has a mustang and wants to come. There's no sign up or fees for this, it's kinda unofficial as far as normal car shows go. But is still cool cause it will just people we know. So come on out and lets show Chili's how we roll........DEEP.

2K7GTCS

Dang, this looks like a great event, but I'm out of town that weekend (Laguna Seca in Monterey for the ALMS and World Challenge races).

Oh, and Red should NOT be allowed to enter the show and WIN a trrophy (because you know if he does, he will). I mean, the event is sponsored/hosted where his wife works!? How would that look?

JK...I always vote for him at the shows we attend. Of course, it is a sympathy vote, because his car is so slow at the drag strip (probably due to the weight of all the Farbon. OK, ok, wait, no, really. Let him win. :)

Red

You know Dave I just let you beat me at the track just so you don't feel so bad when I win at the car shows lol. Oh and that for all your votes you've given me.

tim burdette

woo im goin fast..oh shit im in the air...not good
to bad we have 2 shows going on on the same day and time this is the one most of use should be at.

Reactions: Red

tim burdette

woo im goin fast..oh shit im in the air...not good
just as
Just so you guys know, my wife works at Chili's in eastlake and the manager there knew that her husband( that's me) was in a mustang club. She also knew that we did a St. Judes give back thing at the Chili's on H st last year and wanted to know if we would do the same at the one at eastlake. So it's just not a car show, it's a give back for St. Judes and a car show. The trophies are sponsored by Wicked Stangs and Chili's. There will be a first, second , and third place trophies given out. This is just for us and SD Stangs and anyone else that we invite that has a mustang and wants to come. There's no sign up or fees for this, it's kinda unofficial as far as normal car shows go. But is still cool cause it will just people we know. So come on out and lets show Chili's how we roll........DEEP.
as red has said we need to show our support and have a large turn out i would hope

Reactions: Red

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I'll let Emilio choose that one. I think we should meet at the park across from my house, but it's up to the President.