• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 3, 2011] Wicked Stangs Car Show/Install Day/BBQ Day (National City, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
dmp.jpg

All,
Lets have a great day at DMP.. We will have a DYNO/INSTALL/BBQ/CAR SHOW all in one day.. Come on out and lets support our fellow Wicked Stangs members..

There will be lots to do... So no need to be mechanically inclined:) Come out and strut your stuff.. Get that car super clean and come out to our Car Show...

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

http://www.dantesmodularperformance.net/

$45 dollar Dyno Pulls
BBQ

vnmous snake

il def b there for the dynos seeing as my car decided to not do shit at the dyno shootout but i should b good now i just put on my o/r h pipe and new spark plugs and seriously woke my car up

2K7GTCS

Sweet!

I have quite a collection of parts to be installed. I don't want to hog the bay, but this is what I have:

Underdrive Pulleys
Charge motion delete plates
Ratchet Shifter
Agent 47 Mirrors
Front bumper corner lights

My priorities are the UDP, CMDP, and Rachet Shifter. All the other stuff I can do myself any time.

I also have:
Magnaflow Tru-X pipe (just the X), but I was going to take it to Ed Hanson's for that.
Aluminum Driveshaft, but I still need to get some adjustable control arms, and a safety loop first.
AEM reusable filter to fit my FRPP Coldair intake (too easy, right?).
Underhood stainless hardware kit (this might be good to do. At least the Hood screws?).
Exhaust Manifiolds (Ceramic coated stock manifolds).

I'm not sure how long it will take to do all this stuff, but I'm guessing the UDP, CMDP, and Shifter will take at least three hours.

I will request an updated tune from Bama for the CMDP.
I also have a new ARP crank bolt, plus the stupid plastic shifter clip that always breaks when you try to remove it.

If anyone has done the Agent 47 mirror swap, your experiance would be invaluable, as I know the process involves reusing the factory motors and wiring, and they can be a little tricky (fragile and can break).

Woot! I am really looking forward to this.

If we get done early enough, I'll have 'em throw it on the dyno to see how the UDP and CMDP improve it.

Thanks Everybody!

PBVinny

San Diego, CA
Hey to anyone going that day or in general... have to sell the tires I bought off Jegs, bought an inch too small and dont want to pay to send them back, I cut the price back from what I lost to compensate for my shipping costs(550 for 2 tires and wheels). If anyone wants, heres the links to them
Tires- http://www.jegs.com/i/Hoosier/522/17421QTP/10002/-1?parentProductId=746905
Wheels- http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS-Performance-Products/555/67038/10002/-1?parentProductId=761789
Will fit GT's just not Cobras because of the IRS.

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
I'll make my request simple, it's just one thing that shouldn't take too long. I would like to install the new 5.0 engine in my Mustang. Isn't it just removing a few bolts and some electrical connections??? I think it's feasable to get this done in an afternoon?\" title=

Red

Looks like I have to work in the morning, but I'll make it out there as soon as I get off work.

Ford1288

Donator
So no one is creating a list of things to bring? I will snag some chips anyways. Can't wait to see what my car puts down.

Ford1288

Donator
So no one is creating a list of things to bring? I will snag some chips anyways. Can't wait to see what my car puts down.