• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Special Thanks to feared and cencal crew

elky406

Yesturday we tuned Feareds car,and the entire cencal chapter showed up at the shop lol,thanks for the support,thanks Dustin for letting me do my thing on your car.

elky406

im pretty sure they got pics.picked up almost 20whp on motor.i will let them post vids and results

Renegade

Nate once again thank you for everything you have done to help all of us in the club, from great deals on parts, to great labor prices, and TONS of advice :rock:

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Nate thanks for taking care of the crew! Thats great that everyone showed up for this... Just like all the mods we do at the hobbyshop on base, everyone shows up. Awesome!!!

On a side note: Nate, I will be getting back there in about a month. will be looking forward to checking out your shop. May be looking to get some tuning done myself. I already have Whipples tune in my PCM but I would possibly be looking at buying a SCT tuner and getting 2 tunes done. One really conservative tune for the street/ smog insp. and another more aggressive one (not too aggressive, still have stock internals for now) but with an off road H-pipe for the street/ strip. Any ideas you may have would be welcome as well. Thanks again Nate.

Foxman

hell yea i would have went but i as on my way to disney land and my lincoln LS's 3 day old rebuilt trans was throwing up tranny fluid on the side of I5... thank goodness for TRC's great service they got me a rental car and towed my car for me... Disney land was awesome!

elky406

Nate thanks for taking care of the crew! Thats great that everyone showed up for this... Just like all the mods we do at the hobbyshop on base, everyone shows up. Awesome!!!

On a side note: Nate, I will be getting back there in about a month. will be looking forward to checking out your shop. May be looking to get some tuning done myself. I already have Whipples tune in my PCM but I would possibly be looking at buying a SCT tuner and getting 2 tunes done. One really conservative tune for the street/ smog insp. and another more aggressive one (not too aggressive, still have stock internals for now) but with an off road H-pipe for the street/ strip. Any ideas you may have would be welcome as well. Thanks again Nate.
I have some good whipple tunes already,just a fyo my tunes will pass the sniffer,generally cleaner then stock.But we can do whatever you need done my friend.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Side Notes::

Well my nitrous problems were finally figured out by NATE! It seems all my fills from HANFORD SMOG AND TUNE were done incorectly. There was no nitrous in the bottle, only fumes, thus, not white plume from the purges. Yea, im pissed about that.

So the whole time my 100,125, shots were only, get this... 25 wheel HP Shots!! LOL! Its funny, and sad at the same time. But the problem was solved. Here are the results.

Base pull: 288whp 314tq
Final motor pull: 305whp 326tq
Final n20 pull: 386whp 437tq

I need a bigger nozzle because my nozzle is maxed out, so thats the next step.

pics/vids uploading right now.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Nate, thanks for fixing the bottle heater too. I am very happy with the tune and all the work that was done on the car. I will definatly refer everyone i know to the shop.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
[ame=http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l216/ph3r3d/mach1%20dyno%20feb10/?action=view&current=ALlpicsfeb1510084.flv]
th_ALlpicsfeb1510084.jpg
[/ame]

didnt get any good vids.. camera was being a pain in the ass.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
[ame=http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l216/ph3r3d/mach1%20dyno%20feb10/?action=view&current=ALlpicsfeb1510082.flv]
th_ALlpicsfeb1510082.jpg
[/ame]

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
[ame=http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l216/ph3r3d/mach1%20dyno%20feb10/?action=view&current=ALlpicsfeb1510081.flv]
th_ALlpicsfeb1510081.jpg
[/ame]

Here is a full motor pull

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
ALlpicsfeb1510077.jpg

The result of a stock tune.. 288hp 320 tq.
ALlpicsfeb1510072.jpg

Buhahahaha!!!
ALlpicsfeb1510075.jpg

LOL, scott watching tinkerbell with my daughter
ALlpicsfeb1510071.jpg

the ride home after an awesome day at All Out Performance.
ALlpicsfeb1510079.jpg

On another note, the first kill with the new tune was a black new Camaro RS. A few bus lengths was the end result!

elky406

My damm wide band was wigging out,the filter was plugged so at low rpm it would read funky,but fuel trims are within 1 % at idle and cruise and wot a/f was solid.