• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SVTOA 5/22/11 show

Marc S

I decided to go to the SVTOA show at Griots Garage on Sunday. The weather was pretty good and about 75 Mustangs, Lightings showed up. To my surprise, I won 1st place in the 05+ class. Had a couple of pictures taken with a NOS Energy drink model while I was at it.

05-22-2011070509PM2.jpg

05-22-2011070509PM.jpg

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Wow car is looking great Marc. I think I can give you some competition at there next big show though.... :) oh and thanks for new screen saver lol

Marc S

I'm sure you can. Your looks and sounds great. When I met you at A&W, I think I mentioned that I'm more into racing than shows. I had burned rubber on my 1/4 panels. Maybe that helped me though. LOL. The gal in the photo is one of the NOS Energy Drink girls. She is very cool and hangs out at some of the Griots Garage events.

blackstallion06

Donator
I think as long as we dont open the hoods I got yeah lol..... I will have to come in on Skinnys and slicks to compete with whats under your hood :)
I def look forward to getting a tune and back on track!!! Going to sell my notch so I have some extra cash for tune, new hood and some other goodies I been thinking about.
I dont want to let the t-top go but if I have to I will... :(

blackstallion06

Donator
I decided to go to the SVTOA show at Griots Garage on Sunday. The weather was pretty good and about 75 Mustangs, Lightings showed up. To my surprise, I won 1st place in the 05+ class. Had a couple of pictures taken with a NOS Energy drink model while I was at it.

05-22-2011070509PM2.jpg

05-22-2011070509PM.jpg

Bottom pic is my new screen saver :)

SnakeBit

useless knowledge: facetious is the only word in the english language with all the vowels in order a,e,i,o,u and sometimes y that would be facetiously lol