• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

...thanks guys...

I

Ichiduo

been part of many car clubs and haven't been part of one which had as many great people as this one. especially the guys i know personally in the cv chapter. let me start (no particular order):

renegade (a.k.a. shane) - one of my best friends in this club. he's willing to go above and beyond to help out fellow c.v. members... and also take some ribbing... lord knows i've been the instigator of most, if not all the jokes he's taken on this site. but he's been there to help out with installs, find us deals on stuff like tires, lend us the use of his diesel / trailer if we need it, and let us use his garage / tools. thanks man.

foxman (a.k.a. andy) - wow... i remember when you were machman... and how sick your mach was. cemented me getting mine. i saw how well it ran and wanted one of my own. even when i had my v6, it was a mach clone. but andy did more than just cement me into what car i'd get next, he's basically a textbook on the workings of our cars. helping spot potential problems and diagnose them before they get too bad. and if that's not good enough, he helps us work on our cars... he was instrumental in helping our pres. get his whipple going. i know we don't see eye to eye sometimes, but you are a great member of this club. you look out for us and are there when we need help.

feared (a.k.a. dustin) - another one of the originals that help recruit me. without him, i wouldn't be part of wickedstangs. he's done a great job giving wickedstangs a positive image to new members in the area. he was also the v.p. before me... so his importance to our club shouldn't ever be questioned. always has good opinions and won't sugar coat things... so i trust him when i need truthful information about something. he's also there to help guys on base as sometimes us civilians can't get on there.

fangs99 (a.k.a. scott) - another one of my best friends in this club. this guy is a real enthusiast. he's there when you call asking for help and also pushes for events. this guy has given us great ideas. if you ask him for an opinion on a mod to make your car faster, hook better, or handle better... he'll name every part you should get, why, and how you should use it. if it wasn't for scott, the random fun stuff we've done (curby and sequoias) would've never happened.

zimmerc (a.k.a. charlie 2) - what can i say? charlie has been active since he's first joined. from helping out members, to finding events for us to attend, and being the guy to get a laugh out of us. when joe left, he took on the job of being the cv events coordinator... and he's done a good job, getting us active in fosters freeze, helping push the sequoias cruise, and attending most of the famoso track days. i want to personally thank you for waking up at the butt crack of dawn and helping put my exhaust on.

sic fiddy (a.k.a. charlie 1) - our autocross connection. he keeps us updated on when the next scca event is and always pushes us to get out there and actually DRIVE our cars. there's more to it than our 1/4 times and he wants us to know that. he's also offered us help working on our cars. he has experience working on stereos and has said to me to contact him if i need any work done. i'll take you up on that man, as soon as i get the funds to get the right equipment.

venom04 (a.k.a. chris) - what don't you know about a terminator? i want to thank you for basically organizing the planned whipple event. you did a lot of work and made a lot of calls to get them to meet us. i wish everything would've worked out, but in the end whipple made the call to cancel it. without the time and dedication you've put into that event, whipple probably wouldn't know about wickedstangs... and joe wouldn't have been able to get the deal he got on his. also, thanks for having your birthday multiple times a year.

justin11045 (a.k.a. justin) - basically built up his v6 to the most it can be naturally aspirated... so he knows how to turn a wrench and he passes that on into being there whenever someone has work to be done on their car. even with his gt hurting, he took it down the track. he's a dedicated member and i'm glad he's here to help us out.

jason - forgot your name on here bro... sorry. lol! he's another dedicated member who shows up to events and helps us show how strong the cv chapter is in the area. always there to share a few jokes and give us a hand when we need it.

superstang21 (a.k.a. joe) - this is the guy responsible for me being here and being part of this club. heck, he's a major reason why this chapter is here. when he's around, the ship is right. he's the pres. and without him, this chapter wouldn't be where it is today. joe's been here to see members come and go... been here when turnouts weren't great and when they were. and he's kept the club going throughout all of it. there's a reason he's our president and seeing how strong this club is today shows us why he's the cv pres.

again, thanks for everything guys. there's a lot of us cv guys out there and if i missed you, it wasn't on purpose. it just shows how big we've gotten. :)

Renegade

No problem Jay, and id like to thank you also to getting us hyped up for events and drilling the dates into our head (god knows it takes a lot of drilling to get it into my head). We all here are like family and thats what i love about being a part of this club and particularly this chapter! now we need to just go out and make our family bigger in this area

zimmerc

Are you taking a break? Thank you or being around. We need you around to laugh at. LOL J/K

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Thanks for taking charge Jay.. i stepped down because of lack of time and dedication. But you took control like i knew you would. Keep it up!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Great to have all of you guys representing the club up north.

I really hope this isnt a goodbye from Ichiduo....

Renegade

i HIGHLY doubt its a good bye, and if it is ill give him a swift kick in the *ass until he realizes its a bad idea :)

I

Ichiduo

not going anywhere... this is just a general thank you to the people who make the cv chapter go. can't have a chapter without awesome members to back it up. everyone does something here and i thought i'd do my best to recognize it. if someone thinks their contribution is going unnoticed, i want them to know that i do see it. many may say that the pres. or the v.p. represents the club, but i think it's the members who do that... so again, thanks everyone. you are what makes wickedstangs the best mustang club in the cv. :)

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
ok cool, I was hoping thats what it was. Great leadership up that way helps alot too!!!

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Thanks

Jay,
Thanks for the kind words and the awesome thread! Every word was true about every one. The members do make the club and it wouldnt be the same if even one person left. Granted the show would go on, but it wouldnt be the same. Everyone brings something special to our group.

Now that we have blown smoke up everyone's ass, lets get to work finding events to attend and making the club grow :) !!!!!!

See you all in the spring when I get back. Keep up the good work everyone!!!

justin11045

thanks alot jay, as they say in the military *if you dont respect you people how will they respect you* and it is entierly true. ive been turning wrenches all my life so even if i dont completely know what im doing ill still try it hence my rearend LOL. so i havent been around lately because of work they been slamming me with watches for some unknown reason and not much i can do about it haha.

VENOM04

SOAB Jay!!!! Got me all teary eyed and ****, that is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen!!!!!!!

Thanks bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!