• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Toys for Tots Mustang Run 2011

mustangtim

South Carolina
Mustangs everywhere, there was a great turnout for the toy run. We had over 100 Mustangs turn out from several different clubs. Thanks to everyone who showed up, this was a great time for a great cause! There was a truck load of toys donated!121011220116.jpg

mustangfan2011

We are planning to do this again this year. We are attempting to get the heritage park amphitheatre since we ran out of room at the church.

mustangtim

South Carolina
Yea we definitely ran out of room last year meeting up at the church. I think that Heritage Park would be a great meet up place!

seahawksax

Hey Tim can you send me details on this? I'm interested in doing this down here in Pensacola.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

mustangtim

South Carolina
Hey Tim can you send me details on this? I'm interested in doing this down here in Pensacola.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
The name of the conract person for Toys for Tots in Pensacola is MGY SGT Bobby Togle Pensacola FL phone # 850-452-8762 fax # 850-452-2270. You should be able to find out what you need to know from him.