• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

vBulletin 4.0.2 Gold Released **UPDATE**

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
vBulletin Gold Release
The vBulletin team is very excited to announce the availability of vBulletin 4.0 Gold. The release includes vBulletin 4.0 Forums and the all-new vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite. As of today, these are officially supported products that are eligible for both ticket support and phone support.

All, with the release of vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite, I will be working on upgrading our site to the lastest and greatest for 2010. :rock: There will be alot added to our site with lots of new upgrades...

Thank you :thumb:

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, I will be working on upgrading us to the lastest and greatest vb software...

vB 4.0 Gold has been out seen 21DEC2009 and now a new maintenance release has been released... 4.0.1

The forum will be down for a couple of hours, I will post when I will begin.. I am also working on a new design and layout.. Some of the old stuff will continue to work and some we will have to wait until they are upgraded. I will try and make this a smooth transisition.. I will keep everyone up to speed....