• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wed Night Meet @ Chipotle Mexican Grill

Mrs. ears

Wed night meet @ Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ok I am so excited. I love Chipotle and we are going this Wednesday. Hope everyone can come unlike last week lol

8005 Fletcher Parkway
La Mesa, CA 91942
619-589-2258 (phone)

They have outside seating for 20 people but they can get more chairs out there too!!

I will be there at about 545 to start stealing tables and spots...Mexican Mexican Mexican

Mrs. ears

I love how E has the mexican icon pop up every time you type the word mexican Mexican Mexican LMAO

BurnieB78

Count me in :D dont think the guys in the shop will like me too much the next day but oh well sux to be them :rofl:

Mexican.....i had to lol

GLDNPNY

I will see if Misty, Hannah, and Johnny feel like some Mexican food. Their flight gets in that day at 4:35.

Un©ommon

my favorite pic ever
20rwk89.jpg

Mrs. ears

Sorry that Chipotle fell through. The manager wasn't willing to help us and kept complaining even though I spoke to a manager three times to confirm we could do it. Anywayz it worked out just fine and hope to see everyone next week. It was good meeting all the new faces and old ones!!! uncommon that was a very good picture!!! Thank for coming everyone and you have further proven that Mexican food is a hit!

Shells04Mach

i agree with yose and subzero4!! hey yose if you could give me a call when you get home today about going to get gibs hood?