• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wed. Night Meet Idea

Mrs. ears

I was looking online and found an awesome place that would should try. It is called the waterfront grill located in National City. I know what you are all thinking....NC? But I just read the reviews and went to the website and apparently it is a nice place within NC to get away from NC lol. The prices are decent, views are amazing, plenty of outside seating, called and talked to the guy about parking and he said as long as we park in a specific area you can see the cars, and they take reservations. Go check out the site and tell me what you thinkg...http://www.mywaterfrontgrill.com/

RSVP HERE

Mrs. ears

Hey Steph when you get a chance could you go take a look at it since you live right in that area? Just to see it in person.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
If this is a for sure thang I'm up for it. Sounds really pretty. The restaurant that is. hahahahahahahaha

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
The place was excellent. The food was good. Right next to the docks. The only bad thing, it was windy so we couldn't sit outside. Other then that, it was a good spot. Excellent find, Mrs. Ears.

Mrs. ears

The place was excellent. The food was good. Right next to the docks. The only bad thing, it was windy so we couldn't sit outside. Other then that, it was a good spot. Excellent find, Mrs. Ears.

we will def need to go back when it isnt cold out!!! The food was very yuummy!!!