• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

what are you drivin??

Jay B

no.
yes there is a guy at my work with one. Unless this is you:)

no Im not your coworker. I'm just curious to see one other than mine bacause I'm contemplating striping it. I'm afraid of the SD sun killing the vinyl. Thanks for responding thought.

Jay B

sorry. cant spell today. Last word is "though". I just wanna get someones thoughts on the stripe degredation in this climate we live in.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
no.

no Im not your coworker. I'm just curious to see one other than mine bacause I'm contemplating striping it. I'm afraid of the SD sun killing the vinyl. Thanks for responding thought.

I will take pics of his car tomorrow if I have a chance...

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
GT-H? What year? I got a GT-H hood but am not in SD anymore. Those are sweet cars. Especially the 4 special ones with the manual in them. You ever find any wierd stuff in it from the renters that had it? I saw a thread about that on the Shelby forums GT-H section.

Nice car BTW!

Gib

Jay B

GT-H? What year? I got a GT-H hood but am not in SD anymore. Those are sweet cars. Especially the 4 special ones with the manual in them. You ever find any wierd stuff in it from the renters that had it? I saw a thread about that on the Shelby forums GT-H section.

Nice car BTW!

Gib

2007 convertible. Nope, never found anything in it. Yeah, I especially liked the hood because it's not very common and looks mean. Take care.