• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs New Board Members 2011

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Wicked Stangs San Diego Chapter New Board Members...

Vice President - MustangCWO
Todd.jpg

Treasurer - StarAngel
star.jpg

Public Relations - Fighting Sailor
fightning.jpg

Historian - RED
Red.jpg

Event Coordinator - ladygaga2
lady.jpg

Secretary - IgottaV8
lady.jp

Alright everyone Welcome them to there new position..
Board Members It is time to get to work and have fun doing it....:rock:

All, the New Members will take effect immediately!!!!

Board Members Check the Board Member Section for Our Meeting Time and Location

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Why isn't Todd or Red wearing the W.S. hat? Congrats to all.

StarAngel

OMG! Those pics!! ROFL!

Yikes have we begun???? Hmm, yea Red, a vacation sounds real good right about now. :)

M

Mustangcwo

Welcome to all the new board members. It will be a good party tomorrow at Ken's house and then it will be time to get to work. That leaves everyone about 14 hours for their vacation... Get ER Done.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Thanks everyone, Thanks for the confidence you have in all of us on the board. Lots to do, lots of new and exciting stuff for us to sort out, to make WickedStangs the greatest Mustang club in the country. We have new directions to explore, More sponsors, the race car, race events, cruises and shows. We on the board will be counting on everyone for support, and in exchange we pledge to represent Wickedstangs with all we have 120%...
BTW everyone knows my screen name Fighting Sailor, but for those who dont know... My name is Steve, and if anyone (new members , old or otherwise) know someone who we need to contact to better our club, y'all let me know and I will make it happen.

StarAngel

Thank you for everyone's votes. I really appreciate the trust you have shown me!

In reference to my previous post during the election, I stated that I would bring dedication and integrity to Wicked Stangs as Treasurer, which I will. In these matters I hope that all Board members and I can work together in keeping this club moving forward.

For new and returning members, some might remember me as Myztry....Grabber Blue 2010. I am now StarAngel...White 2011 5.0. And my real name is Yolanda, but I do answer to Star also!

JarHead

Congatulations to each and everyone of you all. I am sure that everyone nominated to a position will give their very best to bring this club to an even higher standard than what it´s at today. Not that it needs much but if it can be done .... I am sure that those nominated can take it to the next level. Again, CONGRATS to ALL.