• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wickedstangs Jackets

SingleTireFire05

Let me know what you think of the jacket I had it made by the same company that did the hats
079.jpg
076.jpg

step on mii

No way not like this jacket!! Talk is cheap also.You need to prove that to me....

We got todds w the old school logo on it cuz the store I go go hooks me up bc I get the Dickie shirts there. The only diff is that the pony is different and so is the jacket the jacket is the dickies mechanic jacket.

SingleTireFire05

All I can say is if you can get one like I am offering for 50.00 then go for it . I told my guy about yours and he said he cant do it for that price ,it takes over 2 hours to do the back.

step on mii

Thats what my guy said , he told me that maybe your the stitches were less I told him I didnt know.

idk how many we have but we did one that was over like 250,000 and it still in that price since they guy knows that we get most of our stuff there so he gave me the price if we were to do it in bulk

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I think it the same cost, but the jacket he is using is an Eisenhower jacket.. very nice jacket..

SingleTireFire05

Talked to my guy today on the jackets , if I get an order for 4 or more jackets he'll knock off 10.00 on each one plus bulk shipping will be cheeper.