• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yellow's Back For 2015

I miss my yellow '05 GT. If only the '14 came out with a variation of yellow (no, not school bus yellow). I'm not entirely sold on the '15 just yet. I'll just have to add more screaming yellow to my sterling grey.

The official color is called Triple Yellow. Other colors are Race Red, Ruby Red, black, Oxford White, Competition Orange, Magnetic, Guard (basically sterling gray), and Ingot Silver.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Am I the only one that doesn't like what ford did to the styling of this car? It's all good that they shortened and lightened it, but why not make the back a bit wider say like a vette instead of tapering the back like a porsche or a Z. The car looks too nose heavy. The front end looks like an evo and I understand they are trying to reach out to the folks overseas, but this is AMERICAN MUSCLE. I'm sure the car is plenty fast and they will look good with upgrades like hoods and wings etc, but I really think the new camaros look better. They look more like a muscle car should.

Maybe they will grow on me when I start seeing them on the road. I've been a mustang guy since the first time I ever went to a race track back in 1991. I went to the track with my 92' Camaro RS and after seeing mustangs fly down the track I down traded my Camaro the following weekend for a 90' Mustang GT and never looked back until now. :(

I hope I like it more when I see it in person.

Last edited:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Am I the only one that doesn't like what ford did to the styling of this car? It's all good that they shortened and lightened it, but why not make the back a bit wider say like a vette instead of tapering the back like a porsche or a Z. The car nose heavy. The front end looks like an evo and I understand they are trying to reach out to the folks overseas, but this is AMERICAN MUSCLE. I'm sure the car is plenty fast and they will look good with upgrades like hoods and wings etc, but I really think the new camaros look better. They look more like a muscle car should.

Maybe they will grow on me when I start seeing them on the road. I've been a mustang guy since the first time I ever went to a race track back in 1991. I went to the track with my 92' Camaro RS and after seeing mustangs fly down the track I down traded my Camaro the following weekend for a 90' Mustang GT and never looked back until now. :(

I hope I like it more when I see it in person.

I agree with you, Bobby. Hopefully it will change my opinion when I see it in person or grow on me like the S197 eventually did.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
I agree with you, Bobby. Hopefully it will change my opinion when I see it in person or grow on me like the S197 eventually did.
I think it will grow on all of us eventually. These same conversations have been had every time the mustang went to a new body style I'm sure. In the end, we all have out body style preference but still appreciate the rest :) (except the freakin Mustang II!! Epic fail by ford)

Kritter

SeaTac President
Staff member
Board Member
The more I see this yellow 15 the more I like it.....at a spoiler and some black accents could be a pretty hot car, but wont get rid of my 06, so might just add.....make the husband trade in his black 11 for it!