• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

#1 Stunnas Car and Bike Show

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
#1 Stunnas Motorcycle club announce the 1st annual Ones Up moto show! This Saturday April 20th from 9:00 AM to 5:00PM. At the Texas Bank Sports complex (on bell street next to the Concho river) Benefiting the children's miracle network. Wickedstangs will meet at 8:00AM at Starbucks on Sherwood Way to cruise in as a group Hope to see y'all there.

Snarlz

Eep. Conflict with Sunset Mall car show. Eh, well. This one has a better cause, but I did wanna hit the other one.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
It was a tough choice but, the Stunnas are very supportive of us and so we decided to support them. Plus it is a good cause.

Snarlz

Had a great time, but yeah, sun-screen, gotta actually put it on. That bottle in the trunk didn't do me a whole lotta good. I'm fried. The club did really well, shining on a number of levels :)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Congratulations to you all. Way to represent. Some of us off in the distant lands would love to see some pictures.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Ya know I never take pics Danny. Our membership focus on the Facebook page and its hard to get them to post here Oh well. We dominate the Facebook page. LOL.