• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1987 Ford Mustang GT

Foxbody_Rick

Avid Foxbody fan
Here is my '87 GT. It has Typhoon aluminum upper and lower intake!!! BBK short tubed headers, Centerline polished aluminum wheels (15") wide in back skinny's in front, Cold air intake system, K&N Air filter, aftermarket clear headlights, '88 mustang tail lights Anniversary edition. True fiberglass cowl hood, 8 mm performance plug wires. The car has 3:73 racing gears. It has a offroad H-pipe and magnaflow mufflers true dual all the way, dumped before rear end. It has the 140 MPH speedometer and chrome door handles (not in pic). I still have the 1987 Manufacture window sticker for it when it travelled to the lot and a bunch of other mid 80's Ford items such as the Bridgestone tire warranty pamphlet and accessory booklet that came with it.P1010440.JPG

Foxbody_Rick

Avid Foxbody fan
Here is my 1985 Mustang V6 Vert. It has 2" raising blocks in the rear springs to give it a meaner stance and a $ 600 flowmaster 40 series true dual all the way exhaust with chrome tips turned down at bumper. Will surprise people when you tell them it is a v6 going on the sound.It is a very nice car and is classified as an antique and it is still my daily driver. This car would go to California and back without a hitch. Top is hydraulic push button, this car has tilt wheel and Power steering and the interior is immaculate.It is dirty in the pic though haha.
061920121157.jpg