• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2012 Mustangs By The Bay Pictures

Jesse

Donator
IMAG0603.jpg
IMAG0443.jpg
IMAG0444.jpg
IMAG0607.jpg
IMAG0602_2.jpg
had a friggin blast today, we came in strong and it was absolutely awesome

Ferocious

Chula Vista
I'm a bit disappointed I had to leave early. I would've loved to stay and take pictures with you guys.
Here's what i took during the show:

DSCF7481.jpg

DSCF7479.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
GREAT PIC'S!!!!! CONGRATS TO ALL WHO ATTENDED AND ANY W/S WHO WON AN AWARD!!!

(This is what the SanDiego Chapter is and always will be...Leading from the front to promote the Wicked Stangs!!!)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
GREAT PIC'S!!!!! CONGRATS TO ALL WHO ATTENDED AND ANY W/S WHO WON AN AWARD!!!

(This is what the SanDiego Chapter is and always will be...Leading from the front to promote the Wicked Stangs!!!)

sdsubzero said:
What a day!!! Beautiful day. We had 24 cars at the show and took home 13 trophies, 6 were for first place. Great representations from all you fine members. Thank you. Congrats to all the winners. Photos will be posted whenever the photographers get to posting them.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Awesome day!! Congrats to everyone that won!! Way to represent!!! Good to see all of you again!

Thanks for coming out for the show. Good seeing you, too.
BTW....forgot to tell you. Your front right HALO lights are out. I think it was the right ones, I was looking from my rearview mirror.

GhostRider

Thanks for coming out for the show. Good seeing you, too.
BTW....forgot to tell you. Your front right HALO lights are out. I think it was the right ones, I was looking from my rearview mirror.

Thanks! Same here! I thought that may happen, I think I need to secure the wiring better! Thanks for letting me know!