• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

3 valve with trans

Shane361

Well if the 3 valve is better than the 4 valve you might wanna let the 06GT my Mach1 put a hurting on a month ago know. :rofl:

Foxman

I know i never said one is better then the other. My opinion is they are very much the same

Punisher

Mach 1 is no better than than the 3V's.

Just because a mach1 beats a 3V, it doesn't make it better. It just depends on driver, traction, mods, but I'm sure you guys all know this; I just got confused when people started saying "huh, I beat a 3V with my mach1, so it's better"

Shane361

Just because a mach1 beats a 3V, it doesn't make it better. It just depends on driver, traction, mods, but I'm sure you guys all know this; I just got confused when people started saying "huh, I beat a 3V with my mach1, so it's better"

Stock Mach1....
Roll...
Any thing else?

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver

THe word "Better" is an opinion. The FACT is that a Mach1 mod for mod is Faster. =D

Shane361

Safe to say the cars are close in horsepower and weight. So I guess it boils down to taste. I myself dont care for the body style of the 05-09 but love the 10. I wanted a daily driver that was respectable and had some proud Mustang heritage which is the Mach1. I def wanted a 4 valve but not another Terminator for a DD as I had one for a weekend warrior. So I found the mintest, lowest miles, best price I could and bought it. So many Mustangs to choose from and we all have different taste so it's all good. But if you buy a Mustang II I'm dogging you out. :nonono:

zimmerc

I wanted a daily driver that was respectable and had some proud Mustang heritage which is the Mach1.

How does the RETRO STANG not have heritage or how is it not respectable? It was modeled after the original. The only thing the Mach 1 had is the name and the wheels which most people take off if not all. Oh and a half functional "shaker"

Shane361

How does the RETRO STANG not have heritage or how is it not respectable? It was modeled after the original. The only thing the Mach 1 had is the name and the wheels which most people take off if not all. Oh and a half functional "shaker"

Mach1 came with more toys that that. Shaker..only one that IS functional, seats, silver accent around stereo, ball shifter, pedels, rims, springs, 3.55 gears, 13" rotors, gauges, deck lid spolier and a few others I am sure I am missing. Looking like an older mustang and actually being modeled after an older mustang are not that same though. This is why the Mach1 is a R code (sorry)

Punisher

uhhh.... mod for mod, mach 1 is faster.....

the red mach 1, what do you have done? maybe we can set something up??

Punisher

its pretty much stock!! INtake and exhaust, what you got?
mine too, not too much done to it. Besides the syncro issue, car runs good. Looks like we are gonna have to line up, "shut up and race"? LOL. Let's find out for the board members if 4Vs are the ONLY way to go.

punisher welcome to the forums glad you came over from FSR

thanks man, FSR is just a BSing site for me.