• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

A&W cruise night

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Its that time of the week again Bremerton. A&W Cruise night in Port Orchard. I like to leave a little earlier this time so we can get good parking together. We should meet up at our usual spot at dennys off kitsap way. I want to meet at 4PM and roll out by 4:15. Please try to make it out so we can discuss some up coming events.

Meet: Dennys off kitsap way
Time: 4PM

Leave Dennys and travel the short cruise over to port orchard A&W Cruise night
1690 Se Mile Hill Dr, Port Orchard, WA

blackstallion06

Donator
just got all washed u p and starting to sprinkle. Gotta love WA right. still going though.... hungry!!!

blackstallion06

Donator
Cruise night was good.. not to many cars. I think people are scared of the sprinkles. Hung around with Chris and Marc for a while.
Hopefully I get my intake friday and with a little luck marc and I will be taking the black stallion in for a tune on monday or tuesday
to TMS. I will post some pics and videos... It would be nice to make 350 RWHP N/A I know now a days it isnt much with the new 5.0 but
I dont care about the dyno numbers anyway as long as it performs on the track. We shall soon see what it runs. I am hoping for a 11.5 to beat Lynchmob lol

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Hey are you or any of your guys there in Bremerton gonna come to our 1st annual BBQ?