• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Attn: Feared

S

screamingstang

So now my Stangs are piece of shits huh? HA HA HA That's RICH...I raced what was I'm sure a stock GT...so if you have a stock GT I doubt you will do any better.

to me your talking down on 3vs...so if your 4vs are any faster GET SOME!

S

screamingstang

Bring your sorry ass down from sd...and will teach you a lil leasson...the valley boiz dont play games...and when we do we play for keeps!

Renegade

LOL i like these new guys, definatley livened up this board.

haha same here, you guys are hilarious, wish i could have seen everyone run the other night, hope you join us on some of our cruises we want to do a lot more up in Fresno and even farther north

Shane361

AND YES IM STOCK!:lol:

Yeah I noted the sarcasm in the first place. But your also so full oh ****. I said I raced a stock 3V and beat him and now your panties are all hurt and you need to redeem your buddies. Stock....FOS. Bring your car back to stock and I will take you..but you cant and wont do that...

"well i would like to play! im s/c and n20 s197. I HAVE GOOD RUBBER and my car will be ready next week i want your slowest car..then i can work my way up to the fastes"

Renegade

Yeah I noted the sarcasm in the first place. But your also so full oh ****. I said I raced a stock 3V and beat him and now your panties are all hurt and you need to redeem your buddies. Stock....FOS. Bring your car back to stock and I will take you..but you cant and wont do that...

well i would like to play! im s/c and n20 s197. I HAVE GOOD RUBBER and my car will be ready next week i want your slowest car..then i can work my way up to the fastes

instead of him making his car stock again why dont you just modify yours :questionmark:

yosemiddysam

Donator
Wait who else is running a super charger and Nitrous? I need some help with jet sizes..... Right now I think I have too small of a N2O jet but my bottle was too empty to really tell. I will have to get it filled and try again.

Punisher

Man! Just bring some n/a Mach1s, we are talking about motor to motor, don't talk about 03-04 cobras. And let's not bench racing anymore, I'm tired of it. 7 pages of bs. I know screaminyellow is down as hell, and i'll let you know if there's anything going on in Fresno, maybe you can come down for some good match ups.

Oh and Dustin, please unhook your nozzle before you come, or I'll be waiting with my wrench lol.

Punisher

Wait who else is running a super charger and Nitrous? I need some help with jet sizes..... Right now I think I have too small of a N2O jet but my bottle was too empty to really tell. I will have to get it filled and try again.

What size jets do you have? For what kit? You can always use the google botton, or nitrious kit websites

Shane361

Man! Just bring some n/a Mach1s, we are talking about motor to motor, don't talk about 03-04 cobras. And let's not bench racing anymore, I'm tired of it. 7 pages of bs. I know screaminyellow is down as hell, and i'll let you know if there's anything going on in Fresno, maybe you can come down for some good match ups.

Oh and Dustin, please unhook your nozzle before you come, or I'll be waiting with my wrench lol.

You might be talking motor to motor..he's supercharged...lol