• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Autocross in Bremerton this Sunday!

Matteblack-Randy

Anyone down? I know most of you guys' cars are built for drags, there has to be a few cars that handle decent and would like to come out. I'll be there regardless.

SnakeBit

sounds like a lot of work lol and i don't have my own helmet i may just go to pgp this weekend its cheaper its an actual course and they have helmets and i have 4 free passes for the go carts oh yeah

northerncountry

let me tell you guys it's a rush! it also lets you get a sense of how your car handles the corners at speed and what throttle response you need to drift our big cars around the course. I would recommend it to any one! DO IT you won't regret it!

Matteblack-Randy

let me tell you guys it's a rush! it also lets you get a sense of how your car handles the corners at speed and what throttle response you need to drift our big cars around the course. I would recommend it to any one! DO IT you won't regret it!
you going? I lowered my car like a week before I wrecked it. So I haven't been yet since then. When I went before I lowered it, I had loads of understeer and body roll. Since I got my car back, it is so much better. can't wait.

northerncountry

Sadly I am on deployment and then I will be back in Cali. will be going to as many events as I can autocross and open track... i will have dedicated tires and rims for the track days!

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
sounds like a lot of work lol and i don't have my own helmet i may just go to pgp this weekend its cheaper its an actual course and they have helmets and i have 4 free passes for the go carts oh yeah
i just bought a helmet if you want to use it for this i just might go and at least check it out