• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

BAD TIMES in the WORLD TODAY......

fangs99

"We call on the peoples and citizens of the Arab and Islamic nations, Latin America, Asia and Africa to stand by the heroic Libyan people to confront this aggression, which will only increase the Libyan people's strength, firmness and unity." -GADHAFI......quoted 2 hours ago.......

Sept 11(New York) Jan 11th (Haiti) and March 11th (Japan).... Than Jesus said to his disciples : "Nation will rise against nation, and Kingdom against Kingdom. There will be great earthquakes' famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. 'Jesus says for behold I come quickly -Luke 21:10-11 .....So ask yourself R U Ready?

fangs99

I don't think the world will end in 2012. but .... what is going on now days make me a little cautious.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I don't think the world will end in 2012. but .... what is going on now days make me a little cautious.

It does seems to follow some prediction from the past of what would be happening. Some of what is going on today sure fit those predictions. Main one being unrest in the Middle East.