• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Barrett Jackson Orange County 2010

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
This was a good show. First time being at a auto auction, an interesting experience.

Took some pictures, too many cars to take picture, so just a select few. Here are some, hope you all enjoy. Vaporyze took some too, hopefully he'll post some of his later.

PICT6558.jpg

More Pics

Renegade

Nice Danny, i really wanted to go, i love the shelby expedition, hate that WWC Mustang, and wtf is up with that Pantera? lol

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
The WCC Mustang sold for only $42,000. The Pantera sold for only $30,000. I guess many have the same thought as you, Shane. LOL!

Renegade

dont get me wrong i like the Pantera... but would have loved it if it was polished instead of gold plated. anyone know what transaxle that is? the GT transaxle?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
anyone get caught up in the excitement and actually buy something? haha

Oh yeah. Quite a few. There were a few mustang went on sale for charity. A 2008 Shelby GT, Barrett Jackson Edition (Black w/Red Stripe) went for $150K.
Parnelli Jones Edition went for $140k (Can't remember exactly). 2011 Mustang 5.0, DUB Edition sold for $105k. Now, these were for charity that's why it went so high.

Some that I remember. A Chevy Chevelle SS Convertible sold for $250k (can't remember the year). 1971(?) Challenger sold for $100k. There were a few more high price sold, but can't remember right now.