• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

battery acting up

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Check all of the grounds. Make sure the battery ground is good. Clean all terminals with a battery brush. Make sure you check the chassis ground as well. Make sure they are all tight and nothing is burned or broken.

M

Mustangcwo

You just had the car serviced at JBA and they installed a new innercooler with an electric pump on your car. I bet the extra leads on your battery are feeding the cooling pump and it is possibly running all the time because something went wrong. Always look to your last modification for your current problem!!!

Could be a bad relay on that pump

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
You just had the car serviced at JBA and they installed a new innercooler with an electric pump on your car. I bet the extra leads on your battery are feeding the cooling pump and it is possibly running all the time because something went wrong. Always look to your last modification for your current problem!!!

Could be a bad relay on that pump

I think you are thinking Killer Bee. This is a different member.

98 Bumble Bee

Ok so I changed out my alternator today and it seems to have fixed the problem. I would like to thank everyone who has helped me with my problem.