• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

been awhile

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
It's been awhile since I have posted cause I have been busy getting my silk screening/ decal business (wiked-Dkals) up and going here in Co. I have not gone to the 1/4 mile track out here but am going to plan on going this Friday. I went and put my stang on the dyno yesterday, my air/fuel is good and i'm still putting some decent numbers so I won't be needing a new tune for out here until I decide on another upgrade. Starting tomorrow I am going to start recruiting some members for out here so we should be up and running soon.

So how's everyone been doing?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey Albert. Good to see you are getting settle into civilian life. All the best withyour bisiness. Looking forward to following your progress and the startup of the Colorado chapter.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Hey cargod01 how's it going. I haven't got this chapter up and running fully yet because I work 6 / 12's, ya I have been real busy. After the new year we are suppossed to stick with 4 10's so hopefully I will have time to have it together by spring and be able to do some cruises and shows this summer.
Where are you located?