• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

CA Gun Thread

I will post up pics when I get a chance, but I have a Sig 245 .45acp, a Sig P6, a CZ75b, a colt python, a colt 1911 series 70 MK IV, a Smith & Wesson M&P .38, and a Smith & Wesson M&P40 For rifles I dont remember but I know I have a Styer Scot .308, an M1 Carbine, a Lee Enfield jungle carbine .303, and a Lee Enfield No3 mk I.

What are you getting ready for? A small war, or the zombie apocalypse?!...lol

Renegade

I will post up pics when I get a chance, but I have a Sig 245 .45acp, a Sig P6, a CZ75b, a colt python, a colt 1911 series 70 MK IV, a Smith & Wesson M&P .38, and a Smith & Wesson M&P40 For rifles I dont remember but I know I have a Styer Scot .308, an M1 Carbine, a Lee Enfield jungle carbine .303, and a Lee Enfield No3 mk I.
Your family has a pawn shop right?

Renegade

Ethan, if i send you a "wish list" and those guns come through the shop would you give me a call and hook one of your brothers up with a good price?

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Ill try my best, that's for sure, yeah send me your wish list.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Here is a pic of my Sig P245 and CZ75B
IMAG0466.jpg

Added a Springfield Arms XDS .45 acp to the fold as my new carry. Put about 200 rounds through it today w/ no issues. Smooth, and accurate. I plan to put about 400 rounds through it to ensure reliability before I make the switch. Pics to follow soon.