• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Calling Out Subzero and Misled for MVW

Misled20

Ok... I will withdraw my challenge then. I will just race Sub.... I think I will have my hands full with just him anyways.

I am on the list using my Truck, the slowest vehicle i own. My car is 2 seconds in the 1/8 faster. Not a big deal and rules are rules. We shouldn't start breaking them now.

lets make a deal. Beat Sub and I'll give you a run for my spot during a regular test and tune day

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
one of the things i miss in the states :( all they have is F1 tracks and crotch rocket tracks which both are fun to watch.... i think i could give some ppl some run for da moneys!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
MISLED< how big a shot you running? I just have a baby shot. My car has been sitting 8 months so needs tune up and the cob webs dusted off her. Should be ready for the test and tune at barona. We will see though... :(

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
yeah blackstallion knows his car but misled def knows his too yall both always run them at the tracks which i like about yall and both spray. and both are midgets haha.

Misled20

MISLED< how big a shot you running? I just have a baby shot. My car has been sitting 8 months so needs tune up and the cob webs dusted off her. Should be ready for the test and tune at barona. We will see though... :(

it's set up for a 100 shot, but i've never run the nitrous in my GT.... had nothing but problems with the system but I think we finally figured it out, so i'm gonna work on it this weekend or next weekend

spdpilot

lets make a deal. Beat Sub and I'll give you a run for my spot during a regular test and tune day

Haha! Ok thanks! But I think I will skip our race and move up a few spots if I beat sub. You need to worry more about Sub, I think he is going to be looking to move up himself! :aetsch: