• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Car Show July 19th

Kritter

SeaTac President
Staff member
Board Member
We are putting on a car show in Edgewood, WA on July 19th and will have a section where our mustangs are just displayed. (We are putting on car show so no one from club can enter) We would love to have a large representation of Stangs out with us. Please message me or email me and let me know if you are interested. We are looking to get the SeaTac chapter up and current again.

Krittrr

Kassykatt21@yahoo.com

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
Did this show 2 years ago went great and unfortunatly didnt do it last year and heard we were really missed... So here we go again and this time should be just as fun if not more with more cars..

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
Did this show 2 years ago went great and unfortunatly didnt do it last year and heard we were really missed... So here we go again and this time should be just as fun if not more with more cars..

Kritter

SeaTac President
Staff member
Board Member
So far we have had some support from vendors...... I need to know if we have a 501C3 number.....Soji, you know?

Kritter

SeaTac President
Staff member
Board Member
sdsubzero4, post: 214738, member: 459"]We don't have a C3. I believe we are 501C7. Contribution to the club is not deductible, but they can use it as business expense for advertising or such.
Awesome! Thanx for the info!

Last edited by a moderator: