• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Chili's Car Show For St. Jude's Pics.

Red

Well what can I say, but another great day in Wicked Stangs history. Wicked Stangs does a car show at Chili's for St. Jude's. First of all I want to thank everyone who helped contribute to St. Jude's. The total count was over 30 Stangs and one truck. Damn good turn out for such a short notice. It's amazing what a great car club we have that can pull something like this off with such short notice. And one again I want to thank SD Stangs for coming out to make this car show such a success. Donna you did another great job getting this all together. And most of all a big thanks goes out to all the Wicked Stangs members for showing up to make this happen.

Oh and the cruise after was the topper of the day. The guy who was leading the group did a fantastic job of leading the pack. Red great job. Pats himself on the back :)

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

More pics----> http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww289/darksly44/Chilis Car Show For St Judes/?start=all

Maverick

Today was the greatest. Great people, awesome Stangs, and for a great cause!! (who doesn't want to help support kids?)

Didn't think that we could top our showing on Wednesday night but we did!! There were over 30+ cars and over 70+ people there today!!!! We couldn't have done this without the SD Stangs and our WS peeps! We even helped raise over $180. They were estimating a possible 400 dollars by the end of the night!!

Congrats to Donna and her team for an another awesome job!!

prietor2003

Hi to all. My name is Rob, the new guy that has the black car. Thank you all for letting me join your cruise today. My car also appreciated it since I have not driven it in a long time. I hope to meet up with you all again sometime after my travel is over in December.

sdstangsbigred

Thank you Guys for all the nice comments really appreciate them we always like the company of Good people like you guys Wicked Stangs A big THANKS from SDSTANGS for the invite the show and the cruise were fun.... Let's see what happens next always something good I know

mustangtim

South Carolina
Great pictures, it looks like everyone had a great time for a great cause. You cant get any better than that (way to represent).

Desertrat83

I had a blast out there again. Thanks to everyone who put this together and once again sdstangs for topping it off. The crusie after word was badass except for the damn people especially that black truck who held us up. Thanks again to everybody. See you at the next one hopefully.

Maverick

Man StarAngel and I wanted to go on the cruise with you all so bad but we didn't get finished loading the U-haul till almost 9pm.