• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

couple fox updates

Foxman

Got some new goodies for the fox

New hood, head lights, and FOX length axles for the rear.. along with some nitto NTO5R drag radials..

100_2634.jpg

100_2635.jpg

100_2636.jpg

100_2637.jpg

100_2638.jpg

Foxman

I would say they are as good as my last M&H's... I like them alot.. great ride quality and at 30 psi they held at 3500 RPM launch on the street... cant amagine what they will do when aired down to 14 psi like im told they like

Foxman

car is a 92... 2 years ago it was a 4cyl auto... i know what you mean by alot of work ahead

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
car is a 92... 2 years ago it was a 4cyl auto... i know what you mean by alot of work ahead
trying to smog it now.. It failed :( are you still in the smoging field. Need some assistance as to what I should replace...

Renegade

E post up the specs from the Smog so Andy can see how far off it was and at what RPM range

Renegade

I forgot to add that she's looking better and better Andy. BTW I decided to pick up 315/40/18 NT-05Rs.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I hated them Nittos I had remember andy when we went to track with my fors set of Drag radials on the 06? I love my M/T though. :) Here are a couple pics of my foxes Andy. Yes that is the wife
putting in new weather stripping on doors

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 107
  • new mustang22 004.JPG
    new mustang22 004.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 123

Foxman

I hated them Nittos I had remember andy when we went to track with my fors set of Drag radials on the 06? I love my M/T though. :) Here are a couple pics of my foxes Andy. Yes that is the wife
putting in new weather stripping on doors

nice foxes man... the nittos im running havent even been out a year yet, and people are beating there best et's with these over m/t's

fangs99

Andy you already know i like my nt05r's. they just don't last long....well not with my burnouts.....

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Car is looking great. Keep up the mods and maybe someday we can all meet up and loose a few inches of rubber somewhere.